Electronic Water Leveler
Electronic fill device maintains water levels in two bodies of water, such as a pool/spa with two separate sets of equipment. The K-2300 can be used in any situation where a consistent water level is desired.
Levolor K-2300 addresses the challenge of lost water due to evaporation and splashing with sophisticated electronics that monitor water levels. The device compensates for waves, and the exclusive lock-out feature will not overfill the pool. With no moving parts to break or rust, Levolor ensures a reliable flow of water for your pool and spa.
The Levolor® line of products from Zodiac maintains a specific level of water in a pool, spa, fountain or negative edge basin to prevent damage to filtering equipment, lights, and landscapes.
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environment
- Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common
- Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems with no modifications needed to the pool surface or structure
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks
- Can be placed wherever a constant level of water can be measured, such as skimmers or static pipes